Amenities are private and not shared:
- Hot tub, outside and covered
- Fire place gas
- Kitchen well equipped with microwave, refrigerator, range, coffee maker/grinder, toaster, dishes, utensils, pots, fresh coffee beans, tea and more
- Laundry facilities clothes washer and dryer
- Full bathroom with tub/shower with double shower heads
- Queen bed
- Fresh terry robes
- Fresh cotton linens
- Flannel sheets, available by request when making reservation
- Fresh towels
- Clothes iron
- Hair dryer
- Picnic table
- Outdoor campfire pit
- Private parking
- DVD/TV no TV reception
- Complimentary DVD movie selection at the main lodge/office
- Complimentary guest telephone and wireless internet access available in the main lodge during office hours; please have calling card for any applicable long distance charges
Standard minimum stay is two nights. A single night stay may be available. Please inquire. Some holiday periods may require a longer minimum stay.
Special rate is $185 per night. Additional discounts may be available. If applicable, a discount is dependent on length of stay or season.
Woodland Cabin is located in a countryside neighborhood on ¾ acre of natural woodland, within 5 miles of the main entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park.