Amenities are private and not shared:
- Fire place gas
- Free high-speed wireless internet access in cabin
- Blu-Ray DVD (with access to your personal account on Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, etc.)
- 50" LED HDTV no TV reception
- Kitchen well equipped with microwave, refrigerator, range, coffee maker/grinder, toaster, dishes, utensils, pots, fresh coffee beans, tea and more
- Full bathroom with tub/shower
- Half bath upstairs adjoining sleeping loft
- Queen bed
- Fresh cotton linens
- Fresh towels
- Clothes iron
- Hair dryer
- Picnic table
- Outdoor campfire pit
- Private parking
- Complimentary DVD movie selection at the main lodge/office
- Complimentary guest telephone and wireless internet access available in the main lodge during office hours; please have calling card for any applicable long distance charges.
Occupancy one to two people.
Standard minimum stay is two nights. A single night stay may be available. Please inquire. Some holiday periods may require a longer minimum stay.
Wildflower Cabin is located in a countryside neighborhood on a wooded lot at the end of a cul-de-sac, within 5 miles of the main entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park.